Lockers at Eilert Sunds hus
The 11th of October is the deadline to pay for your locker for the fall semester 2020.
Where are the lockers?
SVSU manages the lockers at the following locations at Eilert Sunds hus:
- Library on the 2nd floor
- Basement by the restrooms
- Hallway on the 2nd floor
Registration and payment
All lockers cost 40 kr per semester. To register a locker, it is key to follow this procedure correctly.
- Search "SVSU" in Vipps.
- Select where you want to register a locker (Library/Lesesal, Basement/Kjeller or Hallway/Gang). Add to cart.
- Comment your full name, phone number and locker number.
If you cannot pay through Vipps, go to the SVSU-office in room 238, open on tuesdays and thursdays from 11 to 12. We only accept payments in cash.
Representatives of student councils on the faculty are entitled to one free locker. It still has to be registered. This can be done either through Vipps or by meeting in person at the SVSU-office.
To register a locker as a student council representative:
- Search "SVSU" in Vipps
- Select the category "diverse/other". Add to cart.
- Comment your full name, phone number, locker number, location of the locker, and your student council.
Lockers that have not been registered and paid for will be cut, and their content will be confiscated. It will be stored in the SVSU storage room. Food will be disposed of. SVSU stores the content of confiscated lockers for one year. After this time, we will sell, donate or dispose of it. To reclaim your possessions, contact the SVSU office during open hours, and pay a fee of 100 kr.