Local Salary negotiations HTA, 2.5.3 in February:
These negotiations are authorised in the BCA, clause 2.5.3. Negotiations usually takes place five times a year. The employer or the Union can demand to negotiate a new salary and/or change of position code, with important changes in the position’s responsibility and tasks.
- The deadline for submitting claims is Thursday 13 January
- Negotiations will take place on Thursday 3 February
To be able to submit a salary claim you have to meet one of the following requirements:
- Significant changes to the employee’s tasks (the claim must be documented so that it is possible to measure the changes. What is crucial is that the employee is given tasks which demand something of a higher quality than before, and that the new tasks are on a higher level.) – BCA, clause 2.5.3,1a
- Made an extraordinary work effort (beyond what is expected) – BCA, clause 2.5.3,
- Problems in recruiting or retaining specially qualified labour. If the claim is based on recruitment considerations, it must be documented that there is a real risk of losing especially valuable expertise . Documentation can be a job offer.
NAR put forward claims for our members.
We also encourage Unio-members in other associations than the NAR to use our online form
If you have any questions please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stress management for PhD and postdoc - Forskerforbundet (February)
Our digital office is closed from 23 December 2021 until 3 January 2022. Please contact us at email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We wish you all a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!