ESUO, a non-profit and non-partisan
association, shall have the following specific purposes:
1. Build up the cultural ties
among Ethiopian students via:
- Assisting newly admitted Ethiopian students in
the process of adapting to the new environment and organizing farewells
for graduating students.
- Promoting the development of the various Ethiopian
- Celebrating the Ethiopian public holidays together.
- Facilitating excursions
2. Contribute in the academic process
- Organizing forum for academic discussion and debate.
- Inviting guest speakers on various academic subjects.
- Exchanging academic materials and experience
among the members.
3. Exchanging news and views among
members via various information exchange mechanisms; such as website, bulletin,
4. Deal with third parties in the
name and behalf of its members in order to secure benefits and privileges
in Norway and Ethiopia, whenever necessary.
5. Contribute to the national development
endeavours in the home land.